Becoming part of the Buc Rugby program is as quick as signing up with the coaching staff, attending a recruiting meeting, or attending one of the Buc's practices.
To sign up with the coaching staff, please Fill Out Forms on the Player Registration Page & Return them to a coac
- The Bucs have 2 more recruiting meetings left. The coaches will be there with paperwork and details necessary to begin playing with the Buc Rugby Club
- Tuesday, Jan 20 Seaholm High School (usually the Little Theater or the cafeteria) at 3pm
- Thursday, Jan 22 Groves High Schooll, Room B003 at 3pm
- If other schools would like the staff to go to their particular school, please get in contact with us to set up another meeting
- Upcoming Indoor Practice Schedule
- Beginning in February, the Bucs will begin practicing indoors. Date, locations, and practice times will be published in mid-January.
- Spring Outdoor Practice Schedule
- During the Month of March, the Bucs practice on the field behind Pembroke Elem School on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 5:30-7:30pm
- Have Fun
- Play An Aggressive, Competitive Sport During the Spring
- Maintain & Improve Strength, Conditioning, and Coordination
- Develop Leadership Skills